I would be such an ungrateful human being if I didn't express my heart at this point. Many of you know that my dad found out he has acute leukemia this past weekend. He is doing great and is doing well with Chemo. But i must tell all of you how much strength my family has received and we have felt today. We know so many of you are fasting and praying for us and we can feel the love and its overwhelming. We love you all and are so grateful for you and your faith and strength. Thank you for being willing to serve my family in whatever way you possibly can.
I must personally thank you. My dad is one of my heroes and he has only grown more to be my hero since this process has begun. I have yet to meet an individual who is so strong and "invincible" as my dad. To see my dad in such an uplifting state and bringing joy and happiness to all those he is around even when he himself is in a trial has lifted me up. You all have also lifted me up with out me even having to see your face or talk with you. Today my heart has overflowed with the power and strength I feel from all of your prayers and love. It is often said that when a trial hits you have two options... to hit your knees in prayer and grow closer to God or to question and walk away from your faith. I am so very blessed to feel your strength and love and know that from the very first moment of hearing of what was going to take place I have turned to my Heavenly Father for strength and today feeling more strength from all of you and knowing that no matter what I have so many people by my side and supporting my family has given me such an uplifting feeling. I know that I am so very close to my Heavenly Father. I have such a testimony of eternal families. I have such a testimony that our father in heaven loves us and continually watches over us. I know that no matter where you are in the world you are helping my family continue in the faith. Please know that you are helping us. So .. Thank you Thank you thank you thank you.
if you want to be updated on whats going on please go to the following link . The blog will be updated regularly.
Unexpected Adventure
Oh Shayli I didn't know about your dad!!! I'm so sorry, you're family is amazing and I have so much love for all of you and your parents were always so kind!!! I will keep you all in my prayers and add you all to our fast next month!!! I love you bunches!!! Let me know if you need anything!!!
ReplyDeleteI have gotten word to Amanda in London over the weekend thru her mission president's wife. She is joining us all in this FAMILY FAST today. Thank you for this blog. You are an amazing young lady with tons of faith and that is strength that we get from following he plan....to wherever it may lead us. Just want you to know that our little family here in Overton Nevada will be joining the entire family in faith, strength and prayers for your dad and all of your family. Love you so much. Aunt Natalie
ReplyDelete