- Failures are just signs on the road , they do not define you
- No matter how busy someone is, if they love you and care they will find a way to make time for you. Even the smallest text message or quickest phone call can say a thousand words. ( or stay up till 2:30 with me )
- The Lord tells us things sometimes not because we need to run out and do it right then but because it is important to our future that we realize a certain thing so we can be preparing.
On top of that, I got to make dinner with a friend this week. That was super great. i hadn't seen my friend in a long time. I have to mention my roommates. They are AMAZING. Even when i am stubborn or cocky or just all in my head they are there. They comfort me. They have helped me have so much fun even when life gets crazy. They say things to me that continually help me to grow and develop. I am truly so lucky to have them in my life. All things happen for a reason, and I was definitely guided to be there roommate this semester. SO grateful!
If that wasn't enough.I got to go bowling, play air hockey and just spend time with two wonderful people. I am forever grateful for the part these two play in my life. I am so happy to have them in my life. I got to attend Kid History Premeire number 10! If you don't know what kid history is... Check it out. Anyway my visiting teaching companion went to that with me as well. She is just a blessing in and of herself. The night truly was turned around. I am so very grateful for these people who come into my life and teach me, and help me to become the best me i can become.
No comments:
Post a Comment