Saturday, April 28, 2012

loving hard work

 Anyway I am loving the wonderful weather here in Provo.Today it was just beautiful. Anyway you maybe wondering about the caption of this post. Well recently i have acquired 2 1/2 jobs. I will explain. I work for a Carpet Cleaning business (thank you chelsea) and i work for BYU concessions. The 1/2 job is food prep. They just call me when they need extra hands. Anyway i have been working these jobs and i absolutely love them! I worked 12 hours with carpet cleaning and 13 1/2 hours, just alone yesterday, for concessions. You maybe thinking, oh thats terrible, but guess what?!?! I LOVE IT! i love the way i feel when i know i have worked hard all day long and then can enjoy my weekend. The Lord is blessing me right and left here. I talked with my dad today and i will get to work at the BYU track meet this weekend and guess what!?!? my sister is running in it!!! oh i am so proud of her and i am so glad i will get to see my family. 


oh just a quick update. I moved apartments and now i live in an apartment complex called Elite. Its so great. I have three new roommates. Amy, Katie, and Koe Koe (mikayla). Koe Koe is my room roommate.:) They are all just wonderful girls. I am so glad i i am given the opportunity to get to know these girls. Amy is from china and just graduated.  Katie is from Sandy and is going to school for psychology and econ. Koe Koe is from Draper and she is going to Paul Mitchell hair school .Our room is filled with mannequin heads, it is kind of creepy but she is so talent.d. ANyway thats the latest from me in provo, but i will definitely keep you posted. 


just remember this wonderful quote my roommates put up: " Lord, help me to remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that you and I can't handle together." 

No comments:

Post a Comment