So i have gained an even deeper appreciation for righteous friends and from following the standards we have been given. I have been richedly bless with meeting amazing people and being able to learn from their example. The friends i have met here at college have been such wonderful examples and know exactly what to do. They know where thier standards lie and are not willing to change them. Friends influence who we become and where we are headed in our lives. I am so grateful for my friends and for my heavenly father allowing me to learn from them.
ANother thing that i am so very very grateful for is the atonement. It is such a wonderful blessing and gift our heavenly father has given to us. Jesus christ is always there for us. He knows the pains we feel whether they be physical, spiritual or emotional. I know that he does comfort us when we are sad or angry. He knows what is best for us and if we will but do his will we can have joy that words can not describe. We all sin, and fall short, but the atonement is there to help us continue on our journey back to our heavenly father. WE just need to take advantage of that opportunity he has given us. I know that the atonement is real and that our heavenly father continually looks out for us and will guide us if we let him. SO lets let him, and by doing so learn of joy we have never imagined.
No comments:
Post a Comment