Saturday, December 11, 2010

appreciation

So today while studying for finals, I realized how truly blessed I am. I have an amazing family who i love and they love me. They are there for me every step of the way. I am so grateful that we are an eternal family. I am grateful for the opportunities the lord has given me to teach me patience and the true meaning of putting our faith and whole heart in him. I do not know what the future holds but I know that he will be there guiding me every step of the way if I just let him. I know that the church of Jesus Christ of latter- day saints is the true church on the earth today. There have been so many times in my life where that has been the only thing that has kept me going. The lord speaks to us today and he has a prophet on the earth today. If we can keep the eternal perspective then we will be able to make it easier to get through the trials we face today. Life is an adventure and I am so grateful that it is an adventure. Think about it. If it didn't have its ups and downs then would it be an adventure?NO. it would just be going through a time just doing things. We are blessed to live when we do. We can change the world and it is our duty to find the truth and to spread it to the world. I am so grateful for the people I have been able to come in contact with in my life. I have had the blessed opportunity to have moved in my life. It has given me the chance to learn from all the amazing people I have met. The lord has allowed me to learn and grow from all of them. I am the person I am today thanks to the gospel and from the different situations I have been placed it. I know my parents were guided by the Lord to take my family where they did. They are such wonderful people and have been great examples of faith and commitment. I am grateful for the opportunity I have been given the opportunity to gain an education and even though it is stressful at times that it will fully benefit me and it what the lord wants me to do . I want to thank all those are reading this for the influence you have been in my life. I am truly blessed and hopefully will express it more. YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment