Friday, November 22, 2013

I am grateful for..

so to countdown till thanksgiving i am posting each day someone i am grateful for..First one.. my dad.

I love my father so much. he has taught me so much in my life. He has taught me how to work hard for those things i want. He has taught me how to have fun and to defend myself ;) He has helped me become strong and when to laugh. He and i have always had the same communication. I loved knowing that my dad knew what i was thinking and that i could figure out what he was. I loved all the times i spent with him . Even those times when i was younger helping him study for a test. I loved when he would take the time to sit down and help me with my homework. He always saw the best in me and would always stand by me. My dad is the only man who if i see crying i can't help but cry as well. He is such a wonderful example of a worthy priesthood holder who knows the power he holds and respects it. My dad was my "need to be like" list for when i was dating. if the guy couldn't handle my dad, or even fell short my dad the guy was out of luck. I am so grateful that i have a father who stood in as my "mother" when i was 12 and entering young women's because my mom was unable to be there. I am grateful for a father who would come to dances with me and be my first dance at my first dance and was always the guy i danced with first and dances. So grateful for a dad who took me out at 6 am so he could be the first one to take me on a date. Grateful for a dad who always cheered me on in sports and in school.  I am grateful for a father who has always been there to laugh with, to protect me and to question guys and let me know what he thought. I am grateful for a dad who works so hard to make sure he provides for his children. I am grateful for a dad who taught me the value of money and how to get the most for the cheapest. I am so blessed to have the father i have. I am blessed to have a father that i know i can always go to and that i am sealed to him forever. I am grateful that i  know i will always be counted as daddys little girl.  i love my father so much!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment