Monday, April 1, 2013

GUESS WHAT!!!!

so as of March 30, 2013 I , Shayli Suzanne Simmons, am OFFICIALLY engaged!! yeah thats right. i am actually getting married at some point later this year. :) i know it doesn't sound like me, but its all true. i also know i am posting this on April Fools day, but please know i am actually engaged and not kidding. I am even going to post a picture that hopefully will convince you that it is real.

okay so i know you will want the story and all the wonderful details. And when I don't have a million homework assingments or final projects to do i will certainly post them. As for now, please just stare in AW of this absolutely gorgeous ring that i am the proud owner of. I AM SO HAPPY !!!


1 comment:

  1. WHAT IN THE WORLD! I didn't even know you were dating someone! TELL ME EVERYTHING :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete