--------The wonderful blessings the lord provides me. Who am i not to share these wonderful events that increase my testimony and further declare the reality of our heavenly father and his son.
Sunday, January 6, 2013
Happy 2013!!!
So its the start of a brand new year and a brand new semester!! Life is going so well. I was able to work during the Christmas Break which was a tender mercy in and of itself. This year is already off to a fantastic start with the wonderful time i was able to spend with my family. Along with a new school schedule and the change of the season, i have brand new roommates!! They are so great and i am lucky to be given to live with them and learn from them. I have no idea what this next chapter will hold but i do know that the Lord is guiding me and has big plans in store. I am so glad i am given the opportunity to put my faith in him and take it a day at a time. I am very grateful for the new year! This year my theme is going to be ..... " it is expedient that [I] should be diligent that thereby [I] might win the prize". Mosiah 4: 27. For me its all about being diligent. Diligent in my scriptures, journal, exercise, schooling, calling, and my relationships with those around me. I am working on being diligent so that i can win the prize - the best life possible with so many blessings from my heavenly father. Look at 2013 HERE I COME!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a great theme! Very applicable to me too. Good luck honey and Happy 2013!
ReplyDelete