On top of that i have had such wonderful adventures and fun with people around me. How did i become so blessed? I have gotten to have bonding moments with roommates individually. i get to volunteer in a second grade classroom full of kids who help me realize each week that i am going into the right profession. I have great people around me who let me to explore and just have fun. Life is such a great blessing. I know i have become a better person and are continually striving to be the person my father in heaven wants me to be. I can't wait to see what the future holds. " The future is as bright as your faith."
--------The wonderful blessings the lord provides me. Who am i not to share these wonderful events that increase my testimony and further declare the reality of our heavenly father and his son.
Saturday, February 25, 2012
life is grand
I thought it was time to once again just say thank you to all in my life! my life is such a wonderful adventure. The lord continually blesses me and those around me. I have been praying about a certain apartment complex i wanted to live in. The only problem was i was number 23 on the waiting list. .... yeah i know crazy. but then through faith and the lord's will myself and a girl i wanted to room with got a phone call saying we could come sign contracts because we became the top and a room opened up. I have a place to live from april 22, 2012 to april 23, 2013!!! It is such a tender mercy. I knew that if it was in the Lord's will it would happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment