--------The wonderful blessings the lord provides me. Who am i not to share these wonderful events that increase my testimony and further declare the reality of our heavenly father and his son.
Sunday, November 27, 2011
the car that could
so i know this may sound like a silly thing, but it was a HUGE tender mercy/miracle.Today i was driving back to provo from Ogden and i saw that i only had a quarter of a tank left. I though oh no problem i will make it. well i got to the point of the mountain and my gas light came on. well if you know my car then you know that once that light comes on you have like 10 miles to hurry and get gas. today being sunday though i really didn't want to stop and get gas. I know i should have checked my gas before today and that is my fault,but knowing that i just prayed. I prayed to heavenly father to just get my car to my apartment. Thats all i needed. I knew that the lord could do this. He has done so many other small and big miracles in my life that i knew that gas was nothing in comparison to the great things he can do. So then i did my part. I turned off the music, heat and anything else that could eat up my gas. and like i knew it could, he got me home safely with the gas completely gone and helped me getting a parking spot super close to a gas station. The lord has done so much for me. I do not deserve it but i am grateful that he loves me enough to do it for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment