Thursday, September 15, 2011

I am so thankful......

I need to take the time to list things i am thankful for: ( these are not all the things, just some)

- i am grateful for the ability i have to laugh. i live such a joyful life. TO laugh is such a gift, i am able to go through life and be so happy.
- i am grateful for my roommate, Kenzie Court. She is such a wonderful friend, a terrific person and just all around amazing person who continually lifts my spirit.
- for my roommate Camille Moss. She continually teaches me how to be a better disciple of christ.
- for my roommate Hannah Rackham. She always has a smile on her face and makes the world a better place.
-for my roommate chella palmer. she reminds me that sometimes the most simple and quiet things are the most powerful
-for my roommate Britta Gruham. She is so talented and uses her talents all the time.
- for my new friend Coty Moreno. I met her last year and am now just getting the opportunity to know her better, but she has such a wonderful light about her and is an amazing person, i can already tell. I am grateful for the opportunity to get to know her better.
- for my wonderful parents. they continually supports me and cheers me on. i would not be who i am with out them. They never cease to show me how to strive to be a better disciple of christ and how to make our home a christ centered home.
- for my amazing siblings. they always have so much patience with me and love me beyond measure.
- for jessica jenkins. she is such a bright light. She is humble and knows how to make anyone's day. she never has a negative thing to say.
- for my extended family. I am so lucky to have such wonderful extended family members who love and care for me.
- for my wonderful friends, namely Ty hurley, Thuan Lynguyen, Rika Minami, Alex Jones, Caleb Jones, Corey Leatherman, Zack Spencer, and so many more. I have been blessed to meet wonderful uplifting people. There is not a single person in this world that i have met that has not uplifted me or influenced me in the best ways possible.
- I am grateful that i am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I would not be who i am without it. I don't know who i would be but i know i would not have the chance to become more than what i am. My heavenly father has a plan for me and its so grand, better than i could ever imagine.
- repentance and forgiveness through the atonement of Jesus Christ. Without this i would be nothing. He died so that i may live again. he is my best friend, my brother and my savior.
- BYU . It is such an uplifting atmosphere where i can learn and better myself .
- there is so much more i am thankful for, but here are just a few. please know i am grateful for each one of you honestly and am eternally grateful that my heavenly father allowed me the chance to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment