so quick update on life. IT IS WONDERFUL!!! Summer is sadly coming to an end, but that just means more adventures to come!! I have been so blessed to have so many wonderful people in life and met so many more of them this summer!
Okay so now what i have been doing... went to a girls camp. That was so fun. Those girls are so wonderful. They have the brightest spirits and just do everything they can to make me feel good. while i was up there my hand blew up like a balloon. Don't know why but it was sure an adventure. The lord blessed me and allowed me to be around someone who is a nurse and was able to make sure i was okay. But thats me my hands just blow up for fun haha. Lets see, anything else?! of course i got to see my extended family a couple weeks ago. my aunt summer came down to visit. I was so glad i got to see her and her family. They are just wonderful people and im lucky to be related to them. I am pretty sure that is all i have got going on. I will try to do better at keeping my life updated! Love you all and think the world of you. thanks for helping me become what i am meant to become :)
No comments:
Post a Comment