Thursday, June 9, 2011

what was really taking my time...


so i didn't realize how much i depended on facebook until i deleted it. I got the feeling that i needed to delete it for personal reasons. So i did. well that has definitely been such a wonderful decision. I now have so much free time. I never really thought that i got on that much or anything, and i was using it for good reasons, but i think it was starting to take over just a bit. Life has defiiately wonderful still without a facebook ( hard to believe right?) . I know it is important for us to really take a look at our lives and see what is taking so much of our time. Hopefully it is something very good, but if not, de clutter. Take somethings away. you will be amazed at how much more the lord talks to you and teaches you.

No comments:

Post a Comment