--------The wonderful blessings the lord provides me. Who am i not to share these wonderful events that increase my testimony and further declare the reality of our heavenly father and his son.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
variety
So today i am very much grateful for diversity. I am so glad that we each have our own thought processes and beliefs. I had the grand opportunity of talking to a wonderful friend of mine. He gave me insights on something i would not have normally thought about. He also, made me really think about my testimony and what i believe in. I am so grateful that the lord allowed me to have those opportunities that allow my testimony to be strengthened and for me to use the knowledge i have gained to teach others, and also be taught my other people. The lord teaches us in many ways, i was able to be taught this time through the conversation with a good friend. Never turn down an opportunity to strengthen your testimony and the testimony of those around you. The lord will always teach us something new.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment