so i have decided that i am officially a super star!! ha ha jk well this guy called "Big Budda" came to our school today. He was with the news. WEll i got to be at school at 545 am to perform with the cast from the play for him. I WAS ON TV!! Then after that my school has this dance that everyone knows and we did that too. I WAS ON THE FRONT ROW!!! I got to dance on tv. I was so cool. haha not really but this is something exciting for me. i will post the scene later.
while i guess while i am on i will give an update. I have been crazy busy with choir. I got the opportunity to be apart of the "Forgotten Carols" which is a great play that was performed infront of thousands. Then i sang in salt lake on temple square then had another choir concert last night. Then had church choir practice on sunday and have a performance this upcoming sunday... Its a good thing i love to sing ha ha cause tonight i am singing for my church ha ha yup thats me alright... just keeping busy. oh i also got a hair cut and got blonde highlights... i will post a picure soon. ANYWAY if nothing else I AM LOVING LIFE!! I hope you are well.. whoever is reading this. :) <3
No comments:
Post a Comment